Questions

 How many brothers and sisters do I have?

Rl: I don´t have 


What do I like to do in my free time?

Rl: In my free time, I like to read, exercise, paint and decorate my room. 





Where would I like to go on a trip?

Rl: I would like to visit Spain, Paris and many islands.


What are my dogs' names?

Rl: I have 3 dogs, one is called Sami, who accompanies me when I feel sad, Rose, who is very affectionate and likes to be pampered and Mateo, who makes us laugh here with his things.





-What nickname do you have?

-My nickname is Val, Pimi, Pimi, because of my last name which is "Pimienta", so my nickname is Pimi. 


-I would like to talk about an actor 

Do you know Patrick Dempsey?

Patrick Dempsey, is a famous actor, who has participated in many things, such as Grey's Anatomy, Enchanted. I really like the things he has been in, these two are my favorites. I think he's very beautiful 

When is your birthday? 

My birthday is in december 30th and always have a good time with family and friends 


Where your grandmother lives?

My grandmother lives on 40 street and 18


What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is white spaghetti, fish with coconut rice and potatoes.


 Do you like vegetables?

No, I don't like vegetables 


How often do you visit your grandparents?

Rl: I don't have like an exact average, but, there are few times that I do it, since I have things from the U. I don't know how often I visit my grandparents. 


How many dogs do you have?

Rl: I have 3 dogs 



Comentarios